081221152989441.gif
080722002032771.gif

Monday, May 3, 2010

1/5/2010 Labor Day


表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號
2day is labor day, public holiday... i dint go to library bcos my parents had came kampar...
my younger sister and younger brother came 2gether... i'm happy bcos i miss them so much....


表情符號

after i bring them go old town makan laksa, tat was de 1st time my dad taste a tasty food at kampar.. he like it very much.... haha.... but de weather is very hot... my dear sis cant tahan leh....

表情符號

my parents were stay overnite here... at nite, my dad drunk with my uncle till 3am++ very geng!! but i cant tahan lo, i 表情符號 very early loh... hehe...

i'm happy cos my parents came kampar to visit me o......

my dear daddy n mummy, i 表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號 u.... muackzzz...


My dear sister,

表情符號表情符號表情符號 表情符號表情符號表情符號

Mummy, Jie Wen and Me

My 3rd brother,

表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號

表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號

My Daddy

表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號表情符號

No comments:

Post a Comment